Home » Knitting » Ita Might…

Ita Might…

So, here in Port Douglas we’re waiting to see if Cyclone Ita hits land. We’re likely to be right on the fringes of the storm, if at all, and have been assured that our hotel accommodation can cope with the storm….


Today D and I found an art gallery featuring only art by indigenous aboriginal artists and spent ages in there. We finally cracked and bought a very small picture (ie what we could afford!) because we liked them so much. It’s currently bubble wrapped to go home so pictures in a couple of weeks. As it was incredibly humid D decided to take the picture back to our hotel while I (not such an indefatigable walker) sat and drank a coffee in a charming book shop come coffee shop on Macrossan Street, Port Douglas. I also took the opportunity to knit a few rows on my sock – I’m doing the heel at present.




4 thoughts on “Ita Might…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s