I’m not one for retrospectives – I don’t like looking backwards, and I’m not organised enough to recall all my projects! My two greatest projects for 2014 were both crochet – the very well documented waistcoat and the owl blanket for D’s grand-daughter:
As for 2015, I don’t think I am going to make any resolutions. I need to find a new job from the end of May, I think that is enough to be going on with! I am also imposing a yarn buying ban for at least three months until I have made a dent in what I currently own… Who am I kidding, it would take a lot longer than that! But three months seems about right for now.
In terms of projects, I find being too specific tends to lead to a failure to deliver. Let’s say this year I am going to:
1. Finish this blanket for my sister’s 40th in August
2. Finish the Scheepjeswol CAL blanket for my Dad and Stepmum’s 70th birthdays (they are having a joint party in May).
And this year I hope to:
1. Make a spiral construction ‘When Alice Fell’ something. Blanket, wrap, improvised garment.
2. Knit some arm warmers with the yarn Sam & Josh gave me for my birthday! Specifically the gold.
3. Do some sock knitting using the book Sam and Josh gave me for Christmas!
So now I’m done with the self-interested bit, I’d like to wish you and yours all the best for 2015. Thanks for stopping by this blog this year, it’s been fab continuing or starting our friendship.