March has been difficult so far. Mollie has been ill (though thankfully now out of hospital and they think they know what’s wrong), I had two tyres replaced and within a week I had an irreparable puncture in one and now our car is sick.
Add to that a very busy time at work and all in all its been a bit crazy.
My 3 projects this month are:
1. Hats (yes I’m slightly cheating, I’m going for three sections). All Woolly Wormhead patterns.
- Castiel, which I thought might be for me but I don’t think I like it on.
- Darkke, a men’s hat for D.
- QL slouchy in the glorious orange silk mix below for my Mum.
- Entrechat cardy for my granddaughter in bright yellow Cascade 220. Already made.
- Lionberry shawl in a beautiful Natali Stewart silk for my Mum for her birthday.
3. Christmas gifts. I haven’t got my Christmas crafting mojo yet, I’ll be honest! So I’ve said: